- Purchasing and selling Torrens Title, Strata and Community Title, Company Title, Qualified and Limited Title and Commercial and Residential properties.
- Off the plan strata and development contracts and advice.
- Property litigation disputes.
- Leasing- Commercial, Industrial and Retail.
- Strategic refinancing, mortgages and property transfers pursuant to Court Orders or Agreement.
- Aged care and retirement village contracts and properties.
Property, Conveyancing, Planning and Local Government Law
Keith Bagley Lawyer is well regarded and experienced resolving cases through a sensitive, proactive, settlement-focused and conciliatory approach in all aspects of family law, from divorce and separation and property settlement to child custody and spousal maintenance. Whilst it is usual to reach an optimal agreement by negotiation, Keith Bagley Lawyer also represents clients in the Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court if litigation becomes inevitable.
We can assist you with:
- Acting on our behalf at Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Structuring and advising in relation to settlements by consent.
- Family Law proceedings seeking orders on a Urgent, Interim and Final basis including maintenance, property and parenting and divorce.
Keith Bagley Lawyer acts in a range of commercial matters including:
- Franchise Agreements.
- Loan Agreements.
- Sale and Purchase of Businesses.
- Commercial settlements and agreements generally.
- Commercial leases.
- Shareholder Agreements and Partnership Agreements.
Dispute resolution & litigation
Keith Bagley Lawyer has extensive dispute resolution and litigation experience and the combined experience of its Solicitors includes matters that have been heard in NSW Independent Commission against Corruption, Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court, Family Court, Supreme Court of NSW, District Court of NSW, Local Court of NSW and various Tribunals including NCAT.
Sport, Media and Defamation
With more than 35 years experience in sports and media law, Keith Bagley Lawyer regularly advises prominent sport personalities, media talent, sports clubs, player agents and on such issues as sponsorship/media rights, player and talent contracts.
Keith Bagley is also experienced in Defamation Law including a prominent 2011 Supreme Court defamation case concerning television, radio, digital and social media broadcasts.
Estates, probate & wills
Keith Bagley Lawyer routinely advises and acts on Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardians which are integral to how assets are to be dealt with upon death or incapacity; health decisions, including where you live and receive medical treatment in the event of incapacity.
Keith Bagley Lawyer also provides probate and administration services by acting on deceased Estates, in addition to acting on estate litigation and disputes, including family provision and Will disputes.